Welcome to the website for Fulneck Moravian Church and Museum.
The Church and Museum are in Fulneck Settlement which overlooks the Tong and Fulneck Valley near Leeds in West Yorkshire. The Settlement dates back to 1743, and Fulneck remains an active community today.
Services are now taking place again in church. For information about this please see the Events page.
Please have a look through the pages for information about:
- upcoming Events;
- the regular services and activities that are part of Church Life;
- the organ and other Music at the church;
- the History of the Settlement;
- the Museum, Tours and Archives;
- the wider Moravian Church and some of our customs.
Fulneck Settlement is also home to Fulneck Golf Club, Fulneck School, an art gallery and Number 54 Tearooms (links below).
Thank you for visiting our website, and we hope to see you at Fulneck soon!
The British Province of the Unitas Fratrum (Moravian Church) is a Registered Charity – No 251211