We are proud of the people who have had connections with Fulneck through the Church and the School.
Please have a look through the pages for information about:
- the architect Benjamin La Trobe;
- the actress Diana Rigg;
- the suffragette Elizabeth Wolstenholme Elmy;
- the politician Herbert Asquith;
- the hymn writer James Montgomery;
- the cricketer Leonard Hutton;
- the missionary Mary Driver;
- the labour reformer Richard Oastler;
- the scientist Robert Robinson;
- the church labourer Sarah Cennick;
- the engineer Terry Miller.